Day Dream (Speed Art) Day Dream (Speed Art)

Very cool! I love your artwork so much, specially your cthulhu drawing

ADVENTURE BABIES TRAILER ADVENTURE BABIES TRAILER

Can't wait >.< The animation is so smooth too, should be higly enjoyable!

Pico plays a Game Pico plays a Game

I know you put a lot of effort into this flash, watching your livestreams was a lot of fun. Really is great to see the flash finished, specially the colouring,and fine line art!

Gym Battles Gym Battles

Like spaz said, the mouth moving all over the place makes it look rather sloppy. I pointed it out in one of your youtube videos and you said it was your style, which I quite like :3 But I guess, if you want to do it professionally in the future, you're going to have to sort that out...it's sad because I quite like it to be honest *sad face*

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

EgoraptorwannabeROFFLLOMimalso7yearsold

I love animations with loads of frame by frame >.< The reason why I gave this a 9 is because of the after effects bit, the footage is slightly grainy. I know you're just starting to use After effects, so It's understandable. Everything else was funny as always!

Spazkid responds:

yeah, im not sure what happened, But when I used a Vcam it didnt register in After effects, so either I cut the Vcam and spend days fixing it, or I just import finished footage, but even that fucked up, cuz it like when grainy, which is really stupid considering I imported it the highest I possibly could in flash.

Love on the Cliff Love on the Cliff

Dragon ball P

A lot of faces from the animation "Dragon Ball P" by Chris O'Neill but still great animation, can't wait to be as good as you! I love the way you made the dads hand recoil with the close up, so keep doing that I guess. lol

CooliSushi responds: